Sunday 23 March 2014

THE TOTE BAG

Obsessions come in all kinds of manifestations, I have one that has kind of crept upon me, the tote bag. Leaving the house feels wrong without one, I often can't find the one with my purse in, there are different ones for different purposes, different occasions, different scenarios.

What started out as a 'saving the environment' exercise has spiralled into something else completely. I find it way too easy to collect them, all my friends know I like them, I want a tote bag as a memento of my favourite shops, events and trips. I've even decided to frame some of my 'best ones' to minimise the risk of the inevitable stains, rips and tears that come with overuse of these cotton carrier bags.

Below are some of my favourites from Colours May Vary, Margaret Howell & a very special Tracey Emin one. The collection continues.



No comments:

Post a Comment