Wednesday 4 July 2012

english rose meets CINDIEMINDIE

A couple of weeks ago I travelled over to York to meet the beauty behind the blog CINDIEMINDIE. We chatted over a delicious lunch at Filmore and Union and then went for a stroll around the Museum Gardens, which happens to be one of my favourite spots in York.









I asked Cindie a few questions about her style...

What do you consider to be the most important part of an outfit?
Colour, I would always use three or less. I like it when people wear head to toe one colour and maybe incorporate different textures. To make an outfit special it doesn't have to have a lot of colour, details work best, it feels more thoughtful that way. I like neutral colours but with texture.   

Where did you grow up? do you think 'home' has influenced your style?
Hong Kong and Australia. I think maybe it has, I still really like australian brands, they're subtle and wearable. 

How would you describe your style?
I like to keep things simple. My style is quite minimal, subtle. 

What is your favourite item of clothing?
It would be one of my bags, its really hard because I get bored really quickly. Probably my chanel, its classic and goes with everything. 

What music are you listening to at the moment?
It just depends, lately I've been listening to, its quite embarrassing... the disney princess collection! I love cinderella and ' a dream is a wish your heart makes'  it's my wake up song, I loveeeee that song!

Thank you for a lovely day Cindie!

No comments:

Post a Comment