Friday 22 June 2012

REVEALED: END OF YEAR SHOW































The other day I went along to the Leeds College of Art End of Year Show. There were so many interesting and exciting things to look at from all of the departments. Below are my favourite bits and pieces from fashion, graphic design and fine art:



































[Tutto Bianco: I loved the white pallet, textures and especially the see through mac.]



































[Hannah Wakeford: a really interesting use of shapes, fabrics and contrasting colours.]





[Flora & Fauna: this collection caught my eye for its fun, floral, pastel qualities. I loved the appliquéd flowers, they reminded me of vintage, flower adorned swimming caps.]





[Benjamin Goodyear: one of a handful of menswear collections on display, a very wearable, heritage, quality product with a sartorial vibe.]





[some of my favourite pieces from the graphic design exhibition.]





[a painting by Yesim Tiryaki Calvert and my friend Suzanne with her head in John Wright's mesmerising installation.] 

1 comment: