Sunday 20 May 2012

High Tea


A whole week ago now[deadlines, deadlines, deadlines] I took tea [ahem, Prosecco] in the company of lots of pretty Orla Kiely apparel at Coggles. The occasion? To celebrate the Orla Kiely Spring/Summer 12 collection. Coggles delivered in a perfectly fitting manner with [almost] too good to eat Orla Kiely cupcakes from the talented Filmore and Union [highly recommended if you're ever a little peckish in York], 40s tunes and SO many pretty dresses. 


My favourite pieces...


My beautiful friend Heidi looking A.M.A.Z.I.N.G in the swimsuit...


Alexa Chung was snapped in New York this week in a dress from the collection...


It was also lovely to meet blogger extraordinaire CINDIEMINDIE, she featured my little Merlin over on her blog so check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment